Applications are OPEN! Deadline to apply is Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 2:00 PM!
About the Grant
The Pride London Festival Endowment Fund supports activities that:
- build inclusion; and/or
- promote education; and/or
- develop awareness of issues around sexual & gender diversity within the LGBT2Q+ communities and/or broader population.
Preview the application!
Individual Pride London Festival Endowment Fund Application Form - PREVIEW
Organization Pride London Festival Endowment Fund Application Form - PREVIEW
Please read the details of the grant below. You can find the application link at the bottom of the page.Please note that you will not be able to save and return to the online submission form. We strongly advise that you use the preview form (above) to prepare your application before starting the online application.
Up to $1,000 total is available per year to distribute among one or more successful applicants.
- The Applicant can be either an individual or organization.
- The Applicant must be - or have an affiliation with - a Middlesex, Elgin or Oxford County (Ontario, Canada) Qualified Donee such as a registered charity, educational institution, municipality or registered amateur athletic association.
- A wide scope of activities and related expenses will be considered. Activity types can include, but are not limited to: projects, support groups, podcasts/blogs, promotional material, art shows, performances, workshops, seminars, conferences, or tuition.
- The grant will not support administration or operations funding.
The Selection Committee, appointed by Pride London Festival, will assess each application and select the recipient(s).
Ready to apply online? Click the links to start!
Deadline to apply is Tuesday, August 28, 2018 at 2:00 PM
Questions? Contact Linda Turner, Grants Administrator