One of the most popular Pride London Festival events has become our Drag Queen Storytimes!
This year, we are proud to partner with the Rainbow Optimist Club - Southwestern Ontario to produce four fantastic videos featuring six fabulous Drag Queens from London & area!
Join us as we share fun stories for children and families about acceptance, diversity, inclusion and being yourself!
Saturday, July 18th
1:00pm – Miss Shaneen & Lita Von Sleaze
- Lita reads, “King and King”
- Miss Shaneen reads, “The Family Book”
3:00pm – Lita Von Sleaze & Mz. Affra-Tighty
- Mz Affra-Tighty reads, “A Tale of Two Mommies”
- Lita reads, “Jack not Jackie”
Saturday, July 25th
1:00pm – Galaxy Rose & Mz. Affra-Tighty
- Galaxy Rose read, "It's Okay To Be Different"
- Mz Affra-Tighty reads, “Red”
July 25 at 3:00 pm – Nicki Nastasia & Gypsy Violet
- Gypsy Violet reads, "Why I'm So Special"
- Nicki Nastasia reads, "It's Okay to Make Mistakes"
For more information about our Drag Queens, please visit: RainbowOptimistClub.com